Yellow Squash with Olive Tapenade
~ 4-6 servings
Write a review
- 4 yellow squash (or zucchini)
- 8 carrots
- sun-dried tomatoes, to taste (1/2 cup or more_
- 2 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c pine nuts
- ~6 Tbsp lemon juice
- ~6 tsp dried oregano
- ~6 tsp dried thyme
- black olives, halved, to taste salt, to taste
- Using a potato peeler, peel the outer-most layer of the squash and carrots.
- Make the pasta by peeling the rest of the carrots and squash, excluding the seeds of the squash.
- Mix together tapenade ingredients and add to pasta. Top with sun-dried tomatoes.