Write a review
- 1 whole chicken, giblets removed
1 teaspoon each seasonings of your choice, such as
- garlic, parsley, rosemary, cilantro, onion powder etc.
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat semi dry.
- Rub the outside with olive oil and seasonings. Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish.
- Cook for 65 minutes (adding 10 minutes per pound for chicken over 3.5 pounds.)
- After you’ve placed chicken in the oven, cut up any vegetables you have on hand such as onions, carrots, celery and/or potatoes.
- Add vegetables with 1 cup white wine or water to the baking dish and continue cooking.