Write a review
- 1 can white Shoepeg Corn
- 1 can Pinto Beans drained
- 1 can Black Eyed Peas drained
- 1 4oz jar of chopped Pimentos drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 C Green Pepper chopped
- 1 C Celery chopped
- ½ C Olive Oil
- 1 C Balsamic vinegar
- 1 C Coconut Sugar
- In a bowl mix together corn, all the beans, and veggies.
- Set aside.
- For the dressing mix all the ingredients together in a medium size sauce pan and heat on medium-high heat until it boils.
- Stir Constantly.
- Let liquid cool until it reaches room temperature.
- Pour dressing over veggies and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain before serving. This can be made up a day or two before you want to serve. It keeps fresh for 1 week.