"Super" Jalapeno Poppers
Write a review
- 12 strips center cut, nitrate free bacon
- 12 jalapeno peppers 4 ripe avocados
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to
- Wash and core jalapenos, removing all seeds (unless you really like heat!!).
- Mash the avocados in a small mixing bowl.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes into pea-sized pieces (a food processor works great for this).
- Add honey and chopped sundried tomatoes to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Stuff the jalapenos with the "gooey green goodness".
- Wrap each pepper in a strip of bacon.
- Place in a baking dish and bake