Write a review
- 1 c walnuts, soaked, finely chopped *
- 1 c hazelnuts, soaked, finely chopped *
- 3 small carrots, finely chopped
- 5 inches of leek, finely chopped
- 2 tsp tamari
- 3 bell peppers of any color
- arugula and sunflower sprouts, for garnishing
- inely chop the nuts, carrot and leek one ingredient at a time using a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and add tamari.
- Seed and cut peppers in half, and fill peppers with the mixture.
- Place the arugula leaves on a serving platter, and arrange peppers on top of the leaves. Garnish the peppers with sunflower sprouts. You can store any extra pepper filling in the fridge, as it last for up to 2 days (freezing also works).
- * soak nuts for about 8 hours in water.