Write a review
- 6 green onions, trimmed
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces spring greens or mesclun mix
- 2 cup sliced fresh organic strawberries
- ½ - 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and sliced into thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Puree green onions, avocado, orange juice, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor until smooth to make a dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss greens, strawberries and asparagus together.
- Transfer to plates, drizzle with dressing for each serving.
- Dressing may turn a brownish color after a couple of days because of the avocado.