Sesame Cucumber Noodles
Write a review
- 3 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 6 cucumbers
- 3 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoon organic almond butter
- 3 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon braggs liquid aminos
- 3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 scallion, dark green part only, thinly sliced
- Heat a small saute pan over medium heat, then toast the sesame seeds until light brown, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool. (or leave untoasted for raw cooking)
- Peel the cucumbers, then turn them into noodles with a julienne peeler or a spiral slicer. Place in a large bowl.
- Mix the tahini, almond butter, oil, braggs aminos, vinegar, water, red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber noodles and toss until evenly coated. Mound on a plate and sprinkle with the sliced scallions and sesame seeds.