Write a review
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a bunch (5 to 6 oz) Swiss chard, ribs and leaves chopped separately
- 1/2 a bunch (5 to 6 oz) Tuscan or lacinato kale, leaves chopped coarsely
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chard ribs and kale leaves and sauté for 2 minutes until softened.
- Add chard leaves, a handful at a time, stirring to coat with oil and garlic.
- Cover and cook until greens have softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir once to keep greens and garlic from sticking.
- Season with salt and pepper.