Roasted Vegetable Soup
Makes 3 (1 ½ cup) servings
Write a review
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 sweet onion, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8-10 oz baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 oz chicken broth
- ¾ raw milk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 475°F. In small bowl, combine oil, rosemary, salt & pepper, mix well. Set aside.
- Place all cut vegetables in a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil mixture and mix well to evenly coat all the vegetables. Place vegetables in a single layer on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 475° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are brown and tender, stirring halfway through baking time.
- In large saucepan, combine roasted vegetables, broth, cream (if using) and parsley; mix well. Cook and stir over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.