Raw Pad Thai
Write a review
Noodles and base
- 2 zucchini, cut into “pasta” with a spiral slicer
- ½ cup salad greens
- ½ cup basil cut into thin strips
- 2 T. almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 T. Braggs Amino Acids (or soy sauce)
- 1 t. coriander
- ½ jalapeno
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- Spiral cut the zucchini and separate “pasta” pieces then toss in a bowl with salad greens.
- Blend all sauce ingredients in a food processor and add to the pasta and greens bowl.
- Top with basil strips and serve.