Pancakes or Crepes
Write a review
- 4 eggs for pancakes, 7 eggs for crepes
- ¼ cup coconut flour (or ½ cup almond flour)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 TBSP cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 TBSP honey
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Mix together all ingredients and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Lightly oil skillet with coconut oil over medium heat.
- For pancakes, dollop batter onto skillet. Each side should only take a minute or two.
- For crepes, spread the batter thinly onto the skillet. Watch it closely to be sure it doesn’t burn then flip and lightly cook the other side.