Paleo Pumpkin Pie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 – 14oz can of organic pumpkin puree (nothing added, just pumpkin)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the nuts in a food processor and process until the nuts are a flour like or almond meal like consistency. Pour into a small mixing bowl, add the butter and salt and mix into a thick dough. Using your hands, spread evenly into a pie pan and back for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is in the oven, whisk all of the pie filling ingredients together. Pour into the curst that has been baked for 10 minutes, return to the oven and bake for and additional 45 minutes.