Write a review
- 2 bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1 apple, finely disced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350ºF.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a fork to smash the bananas.
- Add the coconut flour, almond butter, and baking soda, and mix well.
- Using a handheld chopper of food processor, chop the walnuts and apple very finely.
- Add the walnuts, apples, coconut milk, and cinnamon, and mix well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of the cookie mix onto the parchment paper, placing an inch or two apart.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Makes approximately 20 cookies.