Write a review
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 2 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. ground ginger
- Black pepper and cayenne to taste
- ½ cup pimento-stuffed green olives-sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Cover the botton of a large skillet with coconut oil. Saute the chicken until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add the veggies in with the chicken and stir fry for another 5 minutes or until the broccoli and carrots start to become tender.
- Add the spices and coat well then add the olives, raisins and chicken broth. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Cook another 5-7 minutes stirring often.