Write a review
- 1 ¼ cup almonds
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- ½ t. sea salt
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 2 mangos, pitted and diced
- To make crust, place almonds, vanilla and salt into a food processor and process until the almonds are very small pieces.
- Set mixture aside in a large bowl.
- Process dates in the food processor and add to almond mixture.
- Add melted coconut oil to the mixture and kneed by hand until well blended.
- Line the bottom of a small square glass dish with half the crust mixture, cover the crust with the diced mangos then top the mangos with crumbled almond mixture on top.