Write a review
- 5 large yams, peeled and cut into 2 inch rounds
- 2 small apples, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cook the yams in a pressure cooker for 6-8 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, move the cooked yams to a large mixing bowl.
- To the yams, add the apples, oil, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup and mix well.
- Spread the yam mixture evenly into a 11×7 glass baking dish.
- Top with pecans and bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes.