Healthy Grain Free Brownies
Write a review
- 2 cups cooked black beans* (or 1 can of no salt added)
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey (or other equivalent sweetener)
- 1/2 cup chopped up bittersweet chocolate (or semi-sweet chips if you don’t mind the added refined sugar in them)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts –optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8×8 pan.
- Toss all but the final 2 ingredients (the chopped up chocolate and walnuts) into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes.