Fruit & Veggie Smoothie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup pineapple (omit if wt. loss is a goal)
- 1 Banana (replace w/ ½ avocado if wt. loss is a goal)
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse 50/50 Veg/Fruit Juice (or V8 Fusion)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 large leaf of organic kale
- 1 scoop Miracle Whey Protein Powder
- 6 Medium frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 carrot (if your blender will tolerate it)
- Place ingredients into blender, putting the banana, pineapple and kale on the bottom.
- Add juice. Liquefy this blend—time varies depending on blender.
- Add remaining ingredients plus any seasonal F & V you like -beets, peaches, kiwi, etc.
- Makes about 16-20oz., if wrong consistency, change volume of juice, or add ice cubes.
- Organic spinach can be used in place of kale if no organic kale is available.
- Try blending in 1/2 tsp. of almond butter or a teaspoon of cinnamon for a twist!