Write a review
- 12 eggs;
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise;
- 1 tbsp mustard;
- Paprika for granish;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Place eggs in a pot filled with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for 12 minutes.
- After the 12 minutes, remove from the heat, drain and run some cold water immediately on the eggs. The cold water will cool the eggs so you can work with them, but will also stop the cooking process. You’ll often see overcooked eggs with a grey-colored edge to the yolks.
- Once the eggs are cold enough to handle, peel them and cut them in half.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks and mash them in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, bacon bits, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- With either a spoon or a makeshift piping bag made with a plastic sandwich bag with a cut off corner, fill in the cavity of the egg white halves with the yolk, mayonnaise and bacon filling.
- Garnish with some paprika and some of your favorite fresh herbs.