Write a review
- 3 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- Celery, chopped
- Carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Dried oregano
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- 1 16-oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- Dried basil or a handful of fresh
- 5-6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine all meatball ingredients and form into large meatballs.
- Place in crock pot, covering the bottom and stacking, if needed.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and cover meatballs.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.