Write a review
- 1 heaping cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 TBSP coconut powder or raw cacao
- 2 TBSP real maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut to food processor and pulse several times to further break up the coconut.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until mixed completely, scraping down the sides, if necessary.
- Working quickly (since coconut oil melts rapidly in your hands), roll the mixture into small balls and place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate immediately to allow macaroons to set. Then cover and store in refrigerator or freezer.