Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 ½ - 2 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (Madhave Organic Blonde is a great option*)
- 2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
- Chocolate chips, to taste (Enjoy Life is a great brand*)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
- If the batter is too sticky, add a little bit of almond flour at a time. If the batter is too dry, add a LIITLE coconut oil at a time and mix well.
- Drop small spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake 6-8 minutes.
- * Madhave Organic Blonde Coconut Sugar and Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips can be found at Whole Foods.