Write a review
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (cans) of coconut milk
- 1-3 tsp. Red pepper
- 2 T. Red curry powder
- 1 T. Seasoning salt
- Chop onion and broccoli and sauté in a large skillet with oil for 3 minutes.
- Transfer into large pot and add broth and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper, red curry powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Suggestions: This recipe is very flexible so don’t be afraid to make it your own. Add more broccoli or onion if you want it more dense or add more broth if you want it more soupy. If you want a thicker broth, add 1 more can of coconut milk. Add more or less red pepper depending on how spicy you want it.