Broccoli Salad with Raisins
Write a review
- 2 large crowns of broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 apple, cubed
- ½ c raisins
- ½ c sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Coat the broccoli with salt and olive oil to soften it.
- Add the other fruits and vegetables to the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the raisins and sunflower seeds on the salad.
- Dress with lemon juice and toss thoroughly.