Avocado Chicken Salad - NO Mayo!
A high protein chicken salad without mayo. Healthy and delicious - perfect for lunch, a snack, or a light dinner.
Write a review
- Chicken breast .5-1lb-
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Avocado 1-2 large depending on how much chicken you cook
- 2TBS melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic (to taste)
- 1/2 turmeric
- Cook Chicken breast .5-1lb- shredded or diced. (To shred boil in water until they pull apart easily or bake
- them and then dice them up)
- Placed cooked chicken in a large bowl.
- Put everything else in a food processor or blender
- Add avocado mixture to chicken and mix up well.
- Enjoy on Romaine lettuce wraps or over salad.
- Cover left overs in an air tight container and should keep from turning brown for about 2-3 days.