Write a review
- 10-12 medium-large apples, cored and diced, peeled if preferred
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar (Madhave Organic Blonde is a great
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Slowly add coconut oil, stirring to look crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- Add apples.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mixture on top of the apples.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until apples are tender.