Annie’s Cabbage Stew
Write a review
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 4-6 stalks celery, diced
- 4 anaheim peppers, chopped
- 1-2 habanero peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 pack sliced mushrooms
- 1 pack sliced okra
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head cabbage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 bunch kale, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 package turkey sausage, sliced
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Fill pots 1/3 full with water.
- Add the ingredients in the exact order listed above.
- From start to finish, adding ingredients as you go, it should only have to cook for about 2-3 hours on medium heat.
- This recipe makes 2 large pots or 2 crock-pots of stew.