Almond Flour Banana Bread/Muffins
Write a review
- 3 C Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Cinnamon and nutmeg optional*
- 3 Eggs
- 2-3 ripe Bananas mashed
- ½ C Honey
- 1/8-1/4 C Coconut Oil (Add a little at a time)
- 1TBSP Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking pan with coconut oil, you can use a bread or a muffin pan.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry and mix together.
- Bake muffins 20-25 minutes or bread loaf 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and remove from pan.